[no subject]

>From: David Wojtowicz <address@hidden>

David,

I am writing to you to rerequest your input on the joint
Unidata-NCAR/SCD project to give access to retrospective data to
Unidata users.  In support of this endeavor, I have a request and
several questions:

o Would it be possible for you to send me your pqact.conf file that is
  used to file the products into your "archive" system?

o Do you have any overview documents on how directories are laid out, or
  is your pqact.conf file your "blueprint"?

o Also, do you provide just FTP access, or have you developed a web
  interface to the same data (Marshall Space Flight Center has both and
  they are both very useful)?

o What would you do different in your system if you were starting from
  scratch?

o What would you keep the same?

As you can see, I have a lot of questions about the nitty-gritty of how
you are running your system.  The more input we have from you and others
doing the same sort of thing, the faster we can get something working
for the community.

Thanks in advance for your help/input...

Tom