19991214: most recent response from David Knight re: NLDN

Sandy,

Here are the messages I got from David Knight yesterday.  Contrary to
what I remembered, David notes in his second paragraph below that 'aspen'
"does alot of other processing that depends on system time", so 'aspen'
is not a candidate for NLDN Y2K testing.

He does say, however:  "I might be able to find another machine, change
its date, and give it an nldn feed if he thinks this would be useful".

I will blast David back a note asking for a machine on which we can
do the testing INCLUDING changing the date.

Tom