Re: 19991214: NLDN Y2K IDD header discussion (cont.)

Sandy,
    that is great. thanks. I'll see what we can do about
setting up a machine for you this afternoon.
Before you leave town please tell us where the (revised)
code is and how to compile it, so we can make
it operational before the new year. I assume
you guys are still going to announce the change?

Thanks again - stay tuned.

David