20000218: 4 Satellite Compsite GINI Header

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Richard,

>I have changed the "Year of Century" to 100 on the four satellite NH
>composite image.  It should now be 100.
>
>I also looked at the orientation longitude and found a small bug in the
>program.  It should now be 2550000 instead of the other strange number.

Many thanks for the quick response.  Those of us depending on use of
the information in the GINI image headers will now be able to cleanup
our code and provide more coherent documentation to our users.

Again, I really appreciate your effort!

>Richard Garey
>NOAA/NESDIS/SSD
>World Weather Building, Camp Springs, Md
>(301) 763-8142 ext 130
>address@hidden

Tom Yoksas