Re: 20000405: NIDS contract information

Jim,

We are working on such a plan right now.   In fact, we'd appreciate your input on it.   It turns out that a subset of the current NIDS products will be delivered via NOAAPORT.   But we may have to set up something special to gain access to the  products not on NOAAPORT.   I'll have a copy of the NWS planning document mailed out to you.   It contains a set of tables which show which products will be on NOAAPORT so we'd like your feedback on whether those will serve your needs.   Of course we'd like to hear from you on any other aspects of the NWS plan as well.

--Ben
   Ben Domenico                Unidata Program Manager
   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu           P.O. Box 3000
   address@hidden              Boulder, CO 80307
   (303)497-8631                    FAX: (303)497-8690