Date: Friday, April 21, 2000 9:41 PM +0000
From: address@hidden
Subject: Examples of the Advantages of ACARS Data, by Greg Martin (New FSL ACARS Information Forum Post 1157)

A new message, "Examples of the Advantages of ACARS Data, by Greg Martin," was
posted on the FSL ACARS Information Forum
(http://acweb.fsl.noaa.gov/oper/forum/)  by Bill Moninger on  21 Apr 00, 15:41
MT
The message reads as follows:

Greg Martin of the San Diego NWS Forecast Office has recently written up a
study on the use of ACARS data in their office, as an NWS Western Region
Technical Attachment.

With his permission, I have linked his report to the ACARS web page at
                 http://acweb.fsl.noaa.gov/, or you can access the report
directly at
                 http://nimbo.wrh.noaa.gov/wrhq/00TAs/0007/index.html .

Nice work, Greg!

-Bill

and use the 'subscribe' option to remove your name, or send your
request directly to (address@hidden).

If you wish to respond to this message, please post your response
directly to the board or make sure that the subject line in your reply
begins with 'Re:' and ends with '1157)'.  Please avoid including the
entire text of this message in your reponse, quote it sparingly. Thank you!

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000