Re: 20000623: 20000622: GOES Sounder DPI for Unidata

Tom,

>Product                  Memo Field
-------------------------+---------------------------------
Ozone                    CIMSS Prod.: Ozone
I will just use yours for Ozone, and I will have it in place by Monday. I will also set the band number the same as you did.

>o is there an "official" SST enhancement and generating routine
o which enhancement/generating BATCH file is correct for CTP and CAPE
        Alas, I cannot answer these questions, though others can.

Lastly, are BATCH files/McBASI scripts available for the VIRT overlay
files?  If so, I would like to get then so that sites choosing different
frame sizes could generate their own VIRT overalys.
I put the batch file that I used to generate the Ozone VIRT in the ftp directory. It is VIRTO3.BAT. Unfortunately it is hard coded for a 640x480 display, so it would take a little work to change.

I hope this helps,
Chris