Re: Raw Radar reports

From what I see coming in over NOAAPORT, RCM data come in under the
header, "SDUS4." with the second line starting with RCM... (where the
... represents the 3-letter station ID.

MDR data is almost the same (e.g. "SDUS4.") but the second line is
"ROB...".

NIDS data over NOAAPORT comes in under headers, "SDUS5.", with the
second line looking like N0R... (where NV1 could also be replaced by any
of the other six product types).

If anyone has the "SDUS5." turned on in their pqact.conf file and gets a
full NOAAPORT feed, they will be deluged with data

                        Jim

--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: address@hidden
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574