20001007: NOAAPORT reception systems information page

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Julie,

Here is the URL for the NOAAPORT home page:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/noaaport/html/noaaport.shtml

The Manufacturers List page listed in the above is:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/noaaport/html/manu_lst.shtml

I hope that this, combined with the discusions on the ldm-users email
list, helps.

Tom

>From address@hidden Sun Oct  8 14:41:15 2000
>Subject: Re: 20001007: NOAAPORT reception systems information page
>Cc: address@hidden

Tom,

Thanks for the incredibly quick response!  We will check out these web pages
and see if there are any feasible alternatives for us as a "backup".  I
can't say that I was surprised that Alden "folded". It was great seeing you
and the other Unidata staff in DC.  I will miss serving on the PolComm!

Take care,

Julie