Re: data policy

Stick,

We draw the line at "support," except where constraints are imposed
by the data originators.  In other words, our support service is
restricted (except in special cases) to genuine Unidata universities,
but anyone can acquire and use our open-source LDM software.  In this
context, Unidata members may relay data from their (supported) LDMs
to other organizations having (nonsupported) LDMs--unless, of course,
the data are proprietary.  However, we do not monitor this traffic or
otherwise take any responsibility for such extensions of our data
delivery system.

Dave