20010705: LFMK METAR not on IDD? (cont.)

>From: Christian Page <address@hidden>

Christian,

>I have a setup of list stations that are on
>http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/metar.shtml#reports
>but are not on IDD. I checked all of them.
>
>Here's the list:
>
>France
>------
>LFMU
>LFCR
>LFAT
>LFOH
>LFJL
>LFSN
>LFSC
>LFLX
>LFBG
>LFBE
>LFBM
>LFMK

I verified that none of these show up through ADDE searches.

>Canada - Quebec
>---------------
>CZEM
>CYNC
>CWDQ
>CWER

CWDQ and CWER do not show up as you say.  The other two, however, do
appear to be in the IDD stream since I can get information from them
through ADDE access to adde.ucar.edu:

SFCLIST CZEM
 Day Time StCo  Stn   T  Td  Dir Spd Gus AltSet  Vis  Weather  Ceil
     hhmm        id  [F] [F]     [ kts ]  [mb]   [mi]
---- ---- ---- ----- --- --- --- --- --- ------ ----- -------- -----
   5 1400   CN CZEM   57  45 050   5     1002.7 15.00
Number of reports = 1
SFCLIST: done
SFCLIST CYNC
 Day Time StCo  Stn   T  Td  Dir Spd Gus AltSet  Vis  Weather  Ceil
     hhmm        id  [F] [F]     [ kts ]  [mb]   [mi]
---- ---- ---- ----- --- --- --- --- --- ------ ----- -------- -----
   5 1400   CN CYNC   55  46 020   2     1003.0 15.00
Number of reports = 1

>I hope we will be able to get them!

What we will do is try and contact someone at the NWS and let them know
that these stations would be very useful in the NOAAPORT channel 3
(aka TG) stream.  We make no promises about what will really happen.

>Also, I noticed that these products were
>not on the IDD stream neither:
>
>Canada
>------
>FPCN13 CWAO
>FPCN71 CWUL
>FPCN72 CWQB
>FPCN73 CWQB
>FPCN73 CWHX
>FPCN74 CWXK
>FPCN75 CWQB
>FPCN55 CWXK
>FPCN55 CWQB
>FPCN55 CWHX
>FPCN80 CWXK
>
>WUCN70 CWUL
>WFCN70 CWUL
>WWCN70 CWUL

I verified that these are no where to be found as well.

>any hope to have them?

We'll include these in the request also.

>Thank you very much again,

You are welcome.

Tom