Re: acces to data

Hello Marek,

You may want to contact NCDC for this information.

They will be able to but it on any media you can use and ship it to you.

BC

>From: "Marek B³a¶" <address@hidden>
>To: <address@hidden>
>Subject: acces to data
>Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:14:27 +0200
>
>Madam/Gentleman
>Is it possible to find access to the synoptic reports for the European
>synoptic
weather stations
>for the last few years on a web side ?
>I would like to prepare an analyze of fog distribution in Europe ?
>Thank you for your help and time !
>
>dr Marek B³a¶
>Department of Meteorology and Climatology
>University of Wroc³aw, Poland
>e-mail: address@hidden

Bill Cottrill                   |     Anything you do is worth doing
Weather Station Manager         |     well. If you do your best, 99%
Coordinator Academic Programs   |     of the time you will perform
Department of Meteorology       |     beyond the expectation. Chances
Florida State University        |     are if you even attempt the
Phone:  (850) 644-8581          |     task you will perform beyond
Fax:    (850) 644-9642          |     the expectation these days.