20011030: IA AWOS data still not in SBN stream (fwd)

Hi Julie,

I'm attaching an email received in Unidata support today.  I was out for
awhile this afternoon, but wondered if you could check this Wednesday
morning.  I have the feeling you will be asking for the WMO header, so
I've copied Daryl Herzmann on this message in the hopes that he will
provide the information in an email.

Thanks so much for your help.  I hope things are going well for you.  I'm
sure we'll see you in Orlando!

Linda

Linda Miller
External Liaison                Telephone: (303) 497-8646
UCAR/Unidata Program Center     Fax: (303) 497-8690
P.O. Box 3000                   E-mail: address@hidden
Boulder, CO 80307-3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/lmiller/un.act.html