20011107: need information for new machine to be installed in Data Center

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Dee, et. al.,

We are to the point of needing several pieces of information for the setup
of the new Sun Enterprise 450 to be installed in the SSEC Data Center:

1) three IP addresses: one for each RAID disk unit, and one for the
   CPU

2) a name for the new machine.  I recommend eventually reusing the name
   on the current Unidata-Wisconsin injection machine:

   unidata.ssec.wisc.edu

   We will also want to setup several aliases for this box.  Here are
   the first ones that come to mind:

   adde.unidata.ssec.wisc.edu
   dods.unidata.ssec.wisc.edu
   gozer.unidata.ssec.wisc.edu  (from Ghostbusters, motherlode.ucar.edu
                                 is also known as zuul.ucar.edu :-)

   If it is so desired, these could be shortened to:

   adde.ssec.wisc.edu
   dods.ssec.wisc.edu
   gozer.ssec.wisc.edu

3) netmask