20020417: changes in LDM feed for composite NEXRAD products

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Tom,

We have just finished changing the feed for the NEXRAD Level III N0R
composite reflectivity product.  In addition, we added national composites
for N1P (1-hour precipitation) and NTP (storm total precipitation).
On top of that, I have a new ldm-mcidas distribution with a version of
a PNG-compressed that we will support.  Finally, I updated the
GINI ADDE servers in McIDAS.

I logged onto cacimbo as 'mcidas' and update the GINI ADDE servers and
setup the serving of all of the new composites.  What I am unable to
do is login as 'ldm' and change the request line in ldmd.conf to what
it need to be to get the composites (which are now all in the FNEXRAD
feed) or update pqact.conf for use with the new PNG compressed GINI
decoder.

I can walk you through the update, or, if you give me a login as 'ldm',
I can do the job and report back what I did.  Please let me know what
you would like to do.

Tom