20020626: unidata.ssec.wisc.edu sat archive (cont.)

>From: "Creasey, Robert" <address@hidden>

Bob,
>I have been gone the last week or so and wanted to follow up on the GOES-10
>data request.  Is the data available or did I miss an e-mail from you?

I had completely forgotten about this!  Thanks for reminding me.

>If the request is to large I can try to cut it down.

I don't think that it is, but...

>Hope your fires are more under control.

Slowly but surely two things are happening: some fires are getting more
under control (although control is a loose term here), and new ones
are springing up.  It is still exceedingly dry here, and getting no better.
We are all hopeful for some monsoon moisture _whenever_!

Again, sorry I forgot to follow-up on the data request.  I did get a
confirmation of the request: