20020627: GOES-West archive imagery request status (cont.)

>From:  Dee Wade <address@hidden>

Dee,

>The free EDU requests are processed as time and resources permit.
>Since these requests are free, paying customers get priority.

I hope that I didn't come across as miffed or anything.  I just wanted
to make sure that I had not missed something.

>We have been unusually busy the last few weeks getting ready for Aqua data
>tomorrow, the XCD problems, multiple hardware problems, staff on vacation,
>yada, yada, yada.

Got it; understand it; and agree that there are more pressing concerns.

>So needless to say the .EDU requests are getting fewer cycles than they
>normally would.

No problem at all.  I am happy to know that the request did not get
lost or that I missed an email that let me know that the data was
available.

Thanks for the reply...