20020803: changes to the Mollweide Unidata-Wisconsin imagers?

Hi Jerry,

I got an email from a site on Sunday that asks if there has been any
changes to the Mollweide IR image that is in the Unidata-Wisconsin
datastream.  I told the person that new scripts for generating the
stream were being developed on the machine that will replace gold,
but I was not aware of any modifications to the processes on gold
itself.  So, my question is whether or not there has been a change
in the process that is creating the Mollweide images on gold?

I have included the original email sent to Unidata Support for
reference.

Also, I modified the script on unidata2 that is producing the GOES-West
sectors.  It had the center points for the GOES-East images and
sizes that were slightly different from the images curreintly in
the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream.  Also, I noted from the emails
being sent to the user 'ldm' that the script needed to create one
of the floater sectors does not exist.  I will be looking more at
these scripts today to get the flavor of what you are doing.

Any information you can provide on the Mollweide images would be greatly
appreciated.

Tom