20020909: Unidata-Wisconsin datastream archive (cont.)

>From: Luis M Farfan <address@hidden>

Luis,

>this note is to request updated information regarding the availability
>of the Unidata-Wisconsin historical datasets and near real-time data.
>
>Is this data  available to us?

This data will be available to you once the new machine that will
handle the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream creation/IDD distribution is
installed at SSEC.  The work of making the new machine operational
is occurring right now, so the wait shouldn't be that long.

>If so, can I have the machine name, login and password?

Since the user name and password will be new, and since the facility is
not up yet, I can't relay the information to you.  Sorry.

Tom