Date: Friday, September 27, 2002 9:14 PM -0600
From: Linda Miller <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: 20020927: removal of fax charts-ADMIN NOTICE NOXX10 KWBC (fwd)

142
NOXX10 KWBC 272139
DATA MGT MESSAGE 09-02.20

ATTN       USERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES

FROM       RTH WASHINGTON DATA MANAGEMENT

SUBJECT    REMOVAL OF FAX CHARTS ON THE INTERNET

EFFECTIVE DATE  JANUARY 15... 2003

DUE TO THE LENGTH OF THIS NOTICE...  IT HAS BEEN PLACED ON
THE NWS DATA MANAGEMENT CHANGE NOTICES WEB PAGE UNDER
DM09-02.20.  THE URL IS LISTED BELOW

HTTP/COLON///WWW.NWS.NOAA.GOV/DATAMGMT/NOTICES.SHTML

FOR FOS/NOAAPORT AND NON-AWIPS CUSTOMERS - IF YOU HAVE
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS NOTICE... PLEASE CONTACT

DATA MANAGEMENT

LOWER CASE
EMAIL  NWS.DM/AT SYMBOL/NOAA.GOV

DATA MANAGEMENT TELECOMMUNICATION OPERATIONS CENTER
RTH WASHINGTON SENDS