Re: EDU Req -245_151205- Rebecca Yothers Ready for FTP transfer

The images showing up as bands 34 contain the IR bands.
Band 3 : 6.8 micron Water Vapor
Band 4 : 10.7 micron IR

You will need to contact Unidata Support ( address@hidden )
for questions regarding the use of garp.

This data is in McIDAS AREA format. If you do not have a McIDAS system