20030424: upgrading LDM to 6.0.10 on sunset

>From: Jerrold Robaidek <address@hidden>

Hi Jerry,

Is there any chance that you could upgrade the LDM on
sunset.ssec.wisc.edu to the latest Unidata release, LDM-6.0.10 and
start it reporting real time stats?  This would help in being able to
display the IDD topology correctly.

Also, I noticed that unidata2 is no longer able to serve GOES data
through ADDE:

DATALOC ADD EAST unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu
DSINFI I EAST
DSINFO: Accounting data was not valid
    No Datasets found of Type: IMAGE in Group: EAST
DSINFO -- done

Was there a conscious decision made to change the ADDE setup on unidata2?
I don't think we were notified of any change.

Tom