20030925: Unidata .edu accessible ADDE server with GRID data

>From:  Bill Hibbard <address@hidden>

Russell and Bill,

re: Does unidata (or anyone else) hava a publicly accessible adde server
where I can read model data?

The best of the Cooperating Unidata Community servers to use for this test
are:

atm.geo.nsf.gov
adde.ucar.edu
papagayo.unl.edu

papagayo has been having some problems lately, so I would advise using
the first two.

Please note that I did not send this out to the visad list as a whole.
Thanks.