20031016: request for historic Unidata-Wisconsin MD data

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi,

Jerry R. suggested that the fastest way to get access to historical
Unidata-Wisconsin data was to send a note to the datacenter.

We would like to get surface and upper data in MD file format for
several days that include June 29-30, 1998.  Can you load these days
onto unidata2 in the urequest directory and let us know when they are
available?

Thanks in advance...

Tom Yoksas