20031113: GINI WMO headers?

>From: Tom Whittaker <address@hidden>

Tom,

>Are the GOES (and/or other) data from NOAAPORT sent on the IDD in GINI format
>or otherwise available via the LDM?

Yes, in the NIMAGE datastream.

>If so, can you point me at the feed and the headers?

The feed is NIMAGE.  The easiest way to see the headers is to use the
LDM notifyme facility:

notifyme -vxl- -f NIMAGE -o 3600 -h thelma.ucar.edu

>I searched the email archives and came up empty handed on this one...

Hmm, there is a lot of info on this in the ldm-mcidas archives...

>Thanks for any info...

No worries.

Tom

>From address@hidden Thu Nov 13 18:55:51 2003

Tom!

Thanks for the pointer.

> Hmm, there is a lot of info on this in the ldm-mcidas archives...

Probably why I didn't find it, since that was one of the lists I did not
search...sigh.

Thanks again -- we're still struggling with the awips + ldm stuff.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison