20031210: NLDN data

>From: "Patrick S. Market" <address@hidden>

Hi Patrick,

>I am having trouble with my NLDN data feed, and have received no
>data since 0910Z.  These data are crucial to ongoing research efforts
>in our program.  How may I obtain the data I have missed?

You should contact Dr. David Knight <address@hidden> to
see if SUNY Albany can provide you with the data that you missed.
The redistribution restrictions on the NLDN lightning data are
such that you must only work with the originator of the data
and that is the Department of Atmospheric Science at SUNYA.

>Thank you.

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden Wed Dec 10 15:33:22 2003