Re: IDD

Hi Justin,

For clarification sake, I hope you remember that there are instances where the data can only be used for education and research purposes. For example, lightning data, and there are data issues surrounding WMO-Resolution 40. Please be aware of these provisions before you redistribute data!

Thanks,
Linda