20040315: New NLDN feed machine - final reminder

Donna,

You mentioned the need to re-establish your NLDN feed
connectivity at Kansas following your department move
and machine name/IP change.

Note this message on the change of the NLDN feed host
change as well.

This may be a good opportunity to re-establish your
feed. I've CC'd support at Albany as well as Dave Knight.
I believe Kevin Tyle is the primary support contact.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support