Re: 20040315: New NLDN feed machine - final reminder

Chiz,

Thanks for your help.  We have the feed re-established now.  When
we moved the computer changed from

chinook.phsx.ukans.edu

chinook.atmo.ku.edu

Albany had

chinook.atmo.ukans.edu

Kind of a subtle change.  They figured it out in the end.  Thanks
again for your help.

Donna Tucker                       1475 Jayhawk Blvd.
Associate Professor                213 Lindley Hall
address@hidden                  Department of Geography
(785) 864-4738                     University of Kansas
(785) 864-5378 (fax)               Lawrence, KS  66045-7613