20040407: port 112 access on papagayo (cont.)

>From: Clint Rowe <address@hidden>

Clint,

>Okay, I think I've got it.  Check to see if it works now.

No, it is still not working.  I check this using telnet to the
port:

Port 500:
% telnet papagayo.unl.edu 500
Trying 129.93.52.150...
Connected to papagayo.unl.edu.
Escape character is '^]'.

Port 503:
% telnet papagayo.unl.edu 503
Trying 129.93.52.150...
Connected to papagayo.unl.edu.
Escape character is '^]'.

Port 112:
% telnet papagayo.unl.edu 112
Trying 129.93.52.150...

You should be able to run the same test using telnet from papagayo
to papagayo for port 112 to see if you get the prompt you get when
doing it to either 500 or 503.