20040520: 20040520: 20040520: ADDE server for CIMSS products

>From: Jerrold Robaidek <address@hidden>

Hi Jerry,

re: interpretation of original message

>Oh no .... not at all ....., (I guess rereading my message, it could be
>interpreted as being defensive.)  But we do like to improve our
>monitoring of anything that needs to be monitored.

OK, sounds good.

>I assume, you consider the Cimss stuff operational now?  It was
>experimental for a while right?

Yes, operational in the sense that I want Unidata users to pay
attention to products that are created from multiple spectral channels
on GOES and other satellites.

>If it is more of an operational product, we will set something up to
>more easily monitor it in the future.

The generation of thumbnails for the products could be easily added
because of the modularization you added into the scripts that
produce the GOES sectors.

>Thanks for alerting us to the problem.

I feel a little embarrassed that I had to be alerted to the problem
by one of my users :-(