20040723: NASA ADDE server info.

>From: Tiziana Cherubini <address@hidden>

Hi Tiziana,

Thanks for the information on the origins of Tiziana.  It is interesting
that it would be found in Eastern European countries and Italy!

re: your contact with Brian Hughes
>Yep! He already gave me access to their data so I finally can get those
>data with the full disk coverage!

Excellent!

One thing I would still like to know is the fully qualified hostname
or IP address of the NASA machine you were originally accessing satellite
data from.  The other thing -- if you know it -- is whether or not this
machine is intended to be open.  If it is, I want to add it to the list
of publically accessible ADDE servers that I maintain in:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/mcidas/adde_servers.html

>Thanks a lot again.

No worries.  I'm always glad to help...