Re: Is CONDUIT line down?

Mike,

My feed for CONDUIT comes from thelma too. I also receive the NIMAGE feed
from thelma. Funny thing is that the NIMAGE is coming in fine. CONDUIT
stopped after the 06Z model output for the ETA/GFS.

I'm wondering if the feed to thelma for numerical model output is down.
Sources for NIMAGE come to thelma from atm.geo.nsf.gov and
noaaport.unidata.ucar.edu (based on my stats logs). Thelma seems to get
the model output from tgsv32, which become absent by 12Z. Otherwise, I didn't
notice anything unusual from the log files.

Could the "CONDUIT" feed name have changed?

James

> James,
> It looks like Sundog is not reporting stats for conduit:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+sundog.atmos.ucla
.edu

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?HDS+sundog.atmos.ucla.edu

> My conduit coming from thelma is OK now (except for the router failure we
> had yesterday :-) :

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+rossby.met.sjsu.e
du