Re: UPDATE on Scheduled DataCenter Power Outage for UPS work

Jerry,

All of the Sun equipment has dual power supplies sharing the load
between the UPS and wall power.  When wall power goes out, the UPS
has to pick up that load too which further reduces uptime.  We made
it though with 18 minutes of battery remaining.

 02/03/05 13:59:22 UPS on battery: Blackout 000.0 V
 02/03/05 14:59:40 Normal power restored: UPS on line

You electricians sure are punctual - starting 38 seconds early and
going almost exactly one hour!  I'm glad we didn't have to shutdown
though -- thanks for all the assistance.

mike