Re: FSL data issues

All issues affecting FSL data flow have been resolved. If
their are any questions or concerns, please contact ITS Computer Operations at address@hidden.

Opers wrote:
FSL/ITS continues to investigate an issue with a main data server that is affecting the availability of numerous data products. Technicians are on site to assist with troubleshooting the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Opers wrote:

FSL/ITS is currently troubleshooting a problem that is affecting nearly all data products. At this point, an estimated time of return is not available. We will keep you informed of any changes in status. Thank you for your patience.

Brett Chain
NOAA/FSL/ITS/Systems Support Group

From address@hidden  Thu May 26 09:09:52 2005

--