20051006: Missing data on adde.ucar.edu

>From:  Jeff McWhirter <address@hidden>

Jeff,

>I am trying to access a dataset on adde.ucar.edu:
>ccs039 (and ccs039r)
>and they seem to be missing. They use to be there.
>Any ideas?

I just logged onto motherlode (adde.ucar.edu) and verified
that the ADDE datasets with group names CCS034 and CCS034R
exist and are accessible through ADDE.  I then dropped
back to my McIDAS installation here on my home machine (FC4 Linux)
and am also able to see these datasets on motherlode.

Since the group name in McIDAS is important, is it possible
that your use of lower case (e.g., ccs034 as opposed to CCS034)
is the culprit?

Tom