New ldm farm installation

MADIS ldm users,

To better serve our customers, we're implementing a new ldm farm,
consisting of three servers.  The entire farm will appear to
downstream clients as the virtual address "eldm.fsl.noaa.gov".

On Dec 8, at 11:00 AM MST, we plan on changing the DNS for eldm4 to
point to the farm.  If eldm4 customers do nothing, you will
automatically be switched to eldm after the DNS change has propagated
to your server (which could take up to a day).  To avoid any outages,
change your ldmd.conf request to point to eldm.fsl.noaa.gov.  You may
make this change at any time, i.e. you don't have to wait until Dec 8.

Thanks,
Patty