20060215: Archived station data for Southwest Asia

>From:  Arlene Laing <address@hidden>

Hi Arlene,

Sorry for the tardy reply...

>We are seeking station data (surface and upper air) for Southwest Asia
>for a COMET training module.  The dates of interest are 11-16 Jan 2006.
>
>Would that data still be on "motherlode"?

No.  The rolling "archive" on motherlode is only about two weeks (so
it wouldn't have been there last Wednesday either).

>If yes, is it in format to
>be used by GEMPAK/GARP?  If not, can you suggest somewhere else that may
>have that data.

I would suggest that you send a request to the address@hidden
email list specifying that you prefer the data in GEMPAK format.

HOWEVER, before you send an email, you must subscribe to the list
(we limit posts to those subscribed to the list to control spam)
at: