[Datastream #LSL-804057]: logins and ADDE services not available on papagayo

Hi Clint,

I have held off sending you this email since I know you went through a
hectic time getting papagayo back online after it was hacked.

Since you resurrected papagayo, we have been unable to login (as any
user) and ADDE services have been unavailable.

The login (SSH) failures look like:

ssh address@hidden
ssh: connect to host papagayo.unl.edu port 22: Connection refused

ADDE requests simply hang.

My assumption is that papagayo's firewall is no longer allowing SSH (port 22)
or ADDE (port 112) connections.  Is this by design, or is simply that you have
been too hammered by other, more pressing duties?