[Datastream #QKV-339231]: Re: Stopped receiving GOES-10 AREA FILES...need help!

Hi Marek,

re:
> Thanks, Tom

No worries.

> Right, the new directory has been created, GOES-11, and
> data is being stored overthere, since Jun, 21. I'm checking if anything is
> missing now...

Please be aware that there were a couple of periods since June 21 when
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu was down, one due to hardware problems and the
other for scheduled maintenance to fix the hardware problems.  During
these two periods, there was no UNIWISC data sent in the IDD, and no
UNIWISC data saved in the "rolling archive" on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.

> I missed the annonuncement about satellite switchover...
> I am not quite sure why I am no more subscribed to either of these lists?
> I am going to subsribe to both of them immediately!

If you were subscribed to one or both of these lists, and if your email
address changed, you might have been unsubscribed from the list(s)
due to email bounces.

> Thanks again for a prompt response.

No worries.

> See you in Boulder within next few days!

It sounds like you are coming to Boulder to attend the Unidata User's Workshop.

Ticket ID: QKV-339231
Department: Support Datastream