[McIDAS #JLT-563187]: McIDAS - GOES-West and East servers not providing data

Hi Jerry,

re:
> Despite our best efforts we have failed to revive the machine that we
> used to ingest and relay this data.  I am in the process of getting the
> ldm method a try.

OK, I figured that there was something going on.

> Will you be around for a bit?

I am here now, and will stick around until about 6 pm.  Sorry I wasn't here
earlier; I was over at a COMET Faculty course talking to some of the
international participants.

Ticket ID: JLT-563187
Department: Support Datastream