[Datastream #IJN-200350]: 20060708: EAST and WEST datasets not updating on unidata2

Jerry and Tom,

I've configured the gvarldm interface now (and for startup), a gvarldm
user, and LDM 6.4.5 with the config files close to what they might need
to look like.  I've restarted the operational LDM bound only to unidata2's
IP address and created a 300MB queue for gvarldm (may need to be larger
or smaller?).

I think all the rest is better done by someone who knows what they're
doing with the actual data stream...

mike