[IDD #QYV-431091]: rtstats pages displaying null information

Hi Art,

re:
> The real-time stats pages at www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats began
> displaying null information around 00Z last night, FYI...

We lost one of the RAID disks on our web server, and it took awhile to
get it replaced.  During that time, LOTS of statistics were not processed
including the data from PSU.  Things whould now be back to normal.

Ticket ID: QYV-431091
Department: Support IDD