[McIDAS #JMJ-751832]: McIDAS - ADDE transfer of current Unidata radar composites

Hi Russ,

re:
> Thanks for the info.

No worries.  The Apple RAID we are using on motherlode has been a BIG
pain (causing two system crashes in the past week).  Mike Schmidt is
looking to move that RAID to an internal machine sometime in the
not too distant future.

Aside: when we first put motherlode into service, we thought that the
0.75 TB of disk on it was fantastic.  Given that one can now purchase
a 1 TB external hard drive for a PC for a few hundred dollars, it is
looking pretty skimpy :-)

> As I hit the "send email" button on the Inquiry Request form the
> data started comming in again. I figured it must have been a major
> problem since both my primary and secondary servers were not responding.
>
> Sorry to bother you ...

No worries.

> go have a cup of coffee :-)

Funny you should mention this... I am sitting in my sweats at home drinking
coffee while slogging through support emails :-)

Ticket ID: JMJ-751832
Department: Support Datastream