[Datastream #AHL-115500]: KMKX radar data 6/14/08

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to acquire some reflectivity data from KMKX for 6/14/08
> and can't seem to find that data anywhere on your website.  I oldest
> data that you appear to have available is from 6/16/08.
>
> Catalog http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/nexrad/
> level2/KMKX/20080616/catalog.xml
>
> Can you suggest where I might go to retrieve KMKX reflectivity data
> for 6/14/08?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Justin

Hi Justin,

Yes, that archive exists for 10 days for level II data.

We do have another archive that ~should have the data you desire.

Please visit:

http://lead.unidata.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/nexrad/level2/KMKX/catalog.html

..or for the top level of the catalog, please visit:

http://lead.unidata.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/

Enjoy,

Jeff

Jeff Weber