[Datastream #CAI-421982]: FW: Request for WSI feed.

Hi Samuel,

re:
> Apparently there is a problem with the e-mail address you provide on your
> page for WSI definitions.(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/tierdef.html)
> You list a possible contact as address@hidden, however I get a reply
> back saying the following:

You are correct.  Our information page on WSI's pricing and contact information
for Nexrad Level III data is seriously out of date.  I sent an email off to
a contact in WSI asking for some updated information.

Just curious:  why would you be investigating a WSI service for data you already
get for free?

Ticket ID: CAI-421982
Department: Support Datastream