[CaseStudy #YRC-398515]: WEB-BASED CASE STUDY DESIGN

> Web-base Case Study Designers,
>
> I am currently conducting personal research on how the case study
> methodology can be adapted to the web-based delivery environment.  I
> would like to request any materials you have that guide your
> instructional design of these materials.
>
> Historically, I have found, the key ingredient to successful application
> of this instructional strategy is socialization of the analytical
> thought processes the learners employ.  Therefore, my assumption is an
> web-instructor would require some type of virtual cohort, blog, or
> asynchronous/interactive chat form to successfully employ this strategy.
> I am also interested in your assessment tools to measure the your stated
> learning outcomes.
>
> I appreciate your time and consideration.
>
> Kenn Knarr
> Thomas Associates Inc.
> 225 Potomac Ave
> Quantico, VA 22134
> 703.640.9944 ext 224
> 703.640.6052 fax
> 757.646.4644 cell

Hi Kenn,

Apologies for the very tardy response. We are developing, more or less, exactly
what you described. please see:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository

This is Alpha code, but it is up and running, feel free to try it out. Any
feedback is greatly appreciated. You can view all content without an
account..an account will allow you to upload and edit YOUR content.

If you are interested, please contact me/us for an account.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support