[SupportPlaza #ZWV-119938]: Forum search results in an jsp error

Hi Chirag,

re:
> I remember a time when Unidata LDM users exchanged information about data
> archives. For example, Daryl from Iowa State University archives multiple
> feedtypes from IDD feed such as surface metar data, upper air etc. Clint from
> University of Nebraska archives multiple feedtypes and makes available the
> dataset collected in the last 30 days. I remember Gerry from Texas A&M and
> Gilbert from Northern Illinois University had archives, and someone from
> Florida State University kept one too but I could not locate them through the
> forums. I did, however, locate UNL and ISU's archives from my University
> e-mailbox and that's all I need for now, but it would be great to know about
> other university's archives.

We maintain an email list for exchanging this sort of information:

address@hidden

I believe that all of the folks you named above and many more are subscribed
to this list, so you should be able to send an inquiry to the list to see
who has what and what they are willing to share.  Like ldm-users, one must
be subscribed to address@hidden before being allowed to post.
This can be done online at:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support

    Participate in topical mailing lists
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/mailinglist/mailing-list-form.html

> I am good for now. There's no rush to know about other university's archives
> (I could just send the mailing list an email otherwise) but if we can get
> valuable information on terms such as "data access" or archived+data, that'd
> be great. But please don't spend valuable time on it.

Try sending a note to address@hidden (after subscribing, of course)
to see what kind of responses you get.

Ticket ID: ZWV-119938
Department: Support Plaza