[Datastream #OER-100746]: NetCDF Wind Profile Naming Convention

Hi Coy,

re:
> I have not yet received a reply from your netCDF department regarding my
> questions about NetCDF-4. Could you ask them again?

I just looked through closed entries in our netCDF support area and see that
Ed Hartnett sent you are reply on this earlier today:

  Howdy Coy!

  All the windows information, and the 4.0.1 dlls, can be found here:
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

  If you have the netCDF-4.0.1 dll, there is no need for any 3.x dll. The
  4.x dll is a drop-in replacement for the 3.x netCDF library.

  Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

  Thanks,

  Ed

Did you not get Ed's reply?

> Thanks,