Re: FW: NOGAPS

Hi Mark,

After communicating w/Harry and others interested in this feed, it seems
as if the majority would enjoy the addition of the 1/4 degree SST fields.

I hope this is "do-able" :)

Thanks Mark and Mike for your continued efforts to make this data
available to the community via the LDM/IDD, it is GREATLY appreciated!

Cheers,

Jeff